Solving Intercompany Reconciliation: End-to-End Automation with Cognitus Hummingbird and Redwood.
At every period-end, finance and accounting organizations are under extreme time pressure. Both manual effort and technology are deployed to complete close processes, such as intercompany reconciliation, within required Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Solving for roadblocks during the closing period is key to regaining time for value-added activities. Leaders can drive efficiency in two ways:
1. Eliminating manual steps, comparisons, and investigations from the process – decreasing time to completion and increasing accuracy.
2. Performing upstream preparation activities continuously, rather than waiting for period-end to reconcile.
Join Pratap Gulabrao (VP Global AMS Operations @Cognitus) and Devin Gharibian-Saki (Chief Solutions Officer @Redwood) and learn how forward-thinking enterprises are:
• Resolving complex intercompany reconciliation within time constraints
• Automatically identifying and correcting exceptions as they occur
• Improving their teams’ work/life balance by mitigating the period-end crunch