Transformation is about technology and people
With SAP Rapid Deployment ProfServ. Solution, Cognitus aims to help you reduce complexity and simplify business processes for Professional Services Industry. As part of the internal implementation of SAP S/4HANA at Cognitus Consulting, optimizations were made to use SAP S/4HANA for our professional services business to gain efficiency and improve user experience . Based on SAP’s best practices, configuration was added to support the professional services business. This pre-configured system is now available as a rapid-deployment solution for our customers. Our SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions are based on well-defined best practices that focus on independent, line-of-business requirements. This allows for faster, easier and less expensive implementations which are proven to deliver a quicker return on investment with minimal risk. Our Rapid Deployment Solutions covers the following:
All these additions are provided to our customers for free (zero, nada) as part of our professional service S/4HANA rapid deployment implementation!
Topic of Hyperlink: New Trends in Digitial transformation in Professional Services Industry
- Resource Assignment
- Resource Forecasting
- Project Cost Accounting by Resource
- Project Revenue Accounting (IFRS and ACS606 compliant)
- Resource Billing
- Resource Profitability
- Cognitus Fiori Time Sheet
- Project and Resource Financial Reporting
- Resource Utilization
- Contractor Invoice Verification
Most small and midsize professional services firms realize that digital transformation is absolutely vital in today’s digital economy.
Oxford Economics surveyed over 3,000 executives in 17 countries to understand how small and midsize companies are going about digital transformation, what challenges they face, and how their efforts will pay off.
Download “The Transformation Imperative for Small and Midsize Professional Services Firms”
and get insights into how to transform your business. Among its findings:
- Small and midsize professional service firms are more focused on cloud technology than companies in other industries.
- Resource Forecasting
- Their top revenue drivers are brand recognition and talent management.
- For transformation to succeed, these firms must convey a “digital mindset” to their workforce.